Enrollment: Enrollment is open throughout the year. A registration fee of $40.00 per student is due upon registration and every January in order to maintain enrollment. Students that register after October 1st will have the registration fees applied to the next calendar year.
Tuition: We have a month to month policy; no refunds will be issued. Tuition is prepaid per month and will not be billed per lesson. Tuition covers (4) four lessons per month, 30 minutes in length once a week. **If there are 5 weeks in a month, your teacher will teach you on the 5th week. These lessons will be used as makeups lessons, in case a lesson is missed. Tuition is due by the 1st of each month. A late fee of $10.00 per student will be due after the 10th. Failure to pay on time, will forfeit your opportunity for makeup lessons. Failure to pay late fees will make your account delinquent.
Absences: *It is the student’s/guardian’s responsibility to contact the school if they cannot attend their scheduled lesson time. Lessons will be marked as “Taught” if no communication is received. Make-ups are not guaranteed.Please make every effort to be at each lesson. Due to scheduling restraints the following must be met for makeups:
- Tuition is paid on-time every month.
- Accounts must be current. Unpaid fees (late or electronic) will render a make-up ineligible.
- Communication has been received prior to absence. No Call-No Shows are not eligible for makeups.
- Vacations are eligible for make-ups. Teachers may arrange group lessons in order to accommodate makeups. We use months with 5th weeks for make-ups and Holiday closures.
- If a student misses or cancels their makeup lesson it will not be rescheduled.
- If a student misses two consecutive lessons with no communication with the school (No Call-No Shows), the student may be dropped from enrollment and their lesson time released. Re-registration will be required to return and placement on a waiting list for a new day/time if applicable.
- Eligible make-ups will be placed on the teacher's make-up wait list and you will be contacted when there is an opening. We will do our best to get you a make-up lesson where applicable.
Extended Absences: If you will be unable to attend lessons for 4 weeks or longer, please notify the school in advance. Pre-payment of returning month is required to reserve your lesson time. If a request is not made, the lesson time will be released. A request form must be on file with payment.
School Closures: School closures will be posted in the school and on the website. If your lesson time is on a day the school will be closed, your teacher will discuss how the lesson will be made up. Fifth weeks are used for this purpose. Subscribe to our calendar at andyhymelschoolofmusic.com/events/.
December: The school will be closed for two weeks at the end of December. These two weeks will be made up in advance using the months that have a fifth week during the year. Full payment is required to maintain your enrollment.
Payment Methods: Cash, checks, or money order. We accept electronic payments via PayPal or Zelle. There is a $5 per class fee for all electronic payments. No CREDIT or DEBIT Cards are accepted at this time.
NSF Checks: All checks returned NSF will have a $30.00 charge added upon repayment.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to teach and explore music with you. Together, with our experienced and caring teachers, your involvement and regular practice, you can grow musically, personally, and achieve your musical expectations and perhaps more than you ever dreamed of!