Make Ups are not guaranteed! Make every effort to attend your lesson. To qualify for a make-up please observe the following:
- Tuition is paid on time every month Accounts must be current!
- Communication is made prior to your absence.
- Eligible Make-ups must be completed within 30 days of absence.
- No Call - No Show (no communication).
- Vacations, Sporting Events, and Non-emergencies.
- Unpaid Electronic Payment Fees will render a make-up ineligible.
Mon. Dec 18th
Tues. Jan 2nd
School Resumes on
Wed. Jan 3rd
For absences four (4) weeks or longer, notify the school 30 DAYS in advance.
Hold Fee of $20 per month, per student and payment of the returning month is required to reserve your lesson time.
If a Lesson Hold is not made the lesson time will be released. A request form must be on-file with payment in full prior to absence.
2024 Registration Fees:
$40 per student.
Electronic Payment Fees: There is a $5 electronic processing fee for both PayPal and Zelle. No exceptions
Failure to pay fees will render your account ineligible for make-ups
We’ve had an exciting 2023!
Our ensembles and guest students performed at the Cajun Fest and the Gretna Fest this year! They worked hard and did a great job!
We have done several student performances at Christ the King Parish Hall with our students & will continue to do regular performances there in 2024! Keep an eye out for dates.
Congratulations to everyone who performed and thank you to those who assisted on performance days.